Demand Responsive Transport (‘Taxi’ Service) is organised in rural areas where commercial or conventional bus operators are unable to provide bus services. You can use this service at the cost of a bus fare rather than a taxi fare. National Entitlement Cards (Bus Passes) are accepted.
The journey can either connect with existing public transport or simply be to another destination within the DRT area.
DRT Booking Line:
• phone: 01786 404040
• online http://my.stirling.gov.uk/services/social-care-and-health/community-transport/community-transport-on-demand-transport/transport-demand-responsive-transport
Telephone bookings can be made on Mondays to Fridays 09:00-15:00, except 25-26 December and 01-02 January in any year. Bookings for Tuesday to Saturdays must be made by 15:00 on the previous day. Bookings for Sundays (where available) and Mondays must be made by 15:00 on the previous Friday.
Bookings can be submitted online at any time, although requests submitted on a Saturday or Sunday or after 15:00 on a working day will be treated as having been received on the next working day. ‘Working day’ means any Monday to Friday other than 25-26 December and 01-02 January in any year.
Follow the link for journey information on each area,
If you require to cancel your DRT booking or make alternative arrangements phone 01786 404040 between 09:00 and 15:00, Monday to Friday or contact the operator directly outwith these hours.
See contact numbers below:
• 24/7 Cars LLP: 01838 207 211
• Buchanan Cabs: 01877 385 666
• Crescent Cabs: 0800 756 3069
• Drymen Taxis: 01360 660 077
• Highland Glen Travel Ltd.: 07554 195446
• J. Morgan Taxis: 01877 330 496
• Kingshouse Travel Ltd.: 01877 384 768
• W. Miller: 01786 850 639